There’s a lot happening in our garden program. To learn more and/or get involved, please join us for two upcoming events:
Subscribe to Receive School Emails
- Coming Soon: Run for Hayhurst 2021
- 2021 Hayhurst XC Running Path – Phase I is approved!
- EXPANDED Library Checkout Program
- Hayhurst Library is Seeking Overdue Books
- Welcome Back Hayhurst Students!
- Hayhurst Annual Hanging Basket Fundraiser – Orders Due Monday April 5th – Thanks for Your Support
- Fundraising for Next Year at Hayhurst – Ways to Support Our School
- New Art Class Schedule
- Marble Runs Created through Art Class
- Update Re: Hayhurst PTO
- FYI: Multnomah County Library information now available in 9 languages!
- Hayhurst Library Virtual Makerspace
- PPS Covid Case Protocol
- Virtual Afterschool Music Program for all Hayhurst Students!
- Changes to the Library Book Bag Pick Up Schedule
- Terracycle Recycling Programs Available at Hayhurst
- Village Ice Cream Factory Fundraiser for Hayhurst: Thursday, March 18th
- Social Service Fairs | Ferias de servicios sociales: March 12th & 13th, 2021
- Garden Committee Update – Come Grow With Us!
- Hayhurst Chess Students Play Free at OSCF K-12 State Championships!