The Hayhurst PTA and Hayhurst PTO are having a joint online auction to raise funds for Hayhurst Elementary School and its community. Here are some ways you can help this fundraiser!
Subscribe to Receive School Emails
- Library Checkout Ending Soon – All Books Due by June 4th
- 5th Grade Promotion – A message from The 5th grade Fun Committee
- PTA Clothing Closet – update
- FYI: Foothills Soccer Club Jr Academy now available
- Kindergarteners’ Welcome to Hayhurst T-Shirts – Thank You Clark Chen and Shirts & Skins, Inc.
- Details and Event Sign Up Link for Ida B. Wells-Barnett SW Community Reads Event on May 6th
- How to Set Up Your Amazon Smile Account to Go To the Hayhurst PTA – It’s So Easy!
- Time to Bring In Students’ Hayhurst Husky Heads
- PPS Foundation Policy Reform
- Coming Soon: Run for Hayhurst 2021
- 2021 Hayhurst XC Running Path – Phase I is approved!
- EXPANDED Library Checkout Program
- Hayhurst Library is Seeking Overdue Books
- Welcome Back Hayhurst Students!
- Hayhurst Annual Hanging Basket Fundraiser – Orders Due Monday April 5th – Thanks for Your Support
- Fundraising for Next Year at Hayhurst – Ways to Support Our School
- New Art Class Schedule
- Marble Runs Created through Art Class
- Update Re: Hayhurst PTO
- FYI: Multnomah County Library information now available in 9 languages!