The FCC announced that on May 12, 2021, eligible households will be able to apply for the Emergency Broadband Benefit. Beginning on May 12 households can apply in the following ways:
- Contact your preferred participating broadband provider directly to learn about their application process.
- Go to GetEmergencyBroadband.org to apply online and to find participating providers near you.
- Call 833-511-0311 for a mail-in application, and return it along with proof of eligibility to:
Emergency Broadband Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
- Materials that partners can use to help promote the Emergency Broadband Benefit to the communities they serve will be available soon on www.fcc.gov/emergency-broadband-benefit-outreach-toolkit
- Webinar – FCC hosted webinar showing an overview of benefits eligibility criteria, how to apply, and the FCC’s partner toolkit materials. Recording can be viewed online.