Portland Parks & Recreation announces plans for what we expect to offer in summer 2021. PP&R’s primary goal is to keep our community healthy and to protect the public from the spread of COVID-19. PP&R designed summer programming to meet public health guidance and to be flexible as conditions change.
Subscribe to Receive School Emails
- K-2 Basketball Opportunity
- Next 2 Restaurant nights – Dairy Hill Ice Cream & Pizza Schmizza!
- Softball and Baseball Registration NOW OPEN
- Ida B Wells Boys Youth Lacrosse Clinic
- Tell Portland Public Schools Your Budget Priorities
- Sweetheart Family Dance! Friday 2/10
- Restaurant Night 3/1: Pizza Schmizza
- All About How to Support Our School
- Softball Winter Clinics – Girls Ages 9-14
- Softball Winter Clinics – Girls Ages 6-8
- New After-School Opportunity: Hayhurst Chess Club Winter Term
- Author Visit Coming Soon – Order Ahead for Autographed Books
- Hayhurst Holiday Gift-Giving
- Play-Well TEKnologies After School Program – Winter Registration Opens Thursday 12/15
- Kids Yoga: Fridays After School
- Upcoming Restaurant Nights!
- Hayhurst Apparel Sale with ComeUnityPDX!
- Another Successful Trunk or Treat!
- Congratulations to the Hayhurst Chess Team!
- It’s BACK: Coffee Cart Fridays