|Master your engineering skills with tens of thousands of LEGOS® parts! Apply real-world concepts in physics, engineering, and architecture through engineer-designed projects such as: Trains, Towers, and Conveyor Belts!|
For: grades K-2nd
When: Wednesdays 2:30-4 PM January 15th – March 18th
Program Fees: $195 (10 weeks)
For more info, please contact Haziel Garcia, email@example.com or 541.952.1140
Subscribe to Receive School Emails
- Hayhurst Garden Committee Update
- Introducing our New Husky Mascot!
- Husky Scavenger Hunt – starts Feb. 1st
- Virtual Assembly with Author Kate Messner
- How to Contact PPS Directly
- Spring 2021 Registrations for Hayhurst Chess Club Now Open
- Hayhurst Winter Break Reading Bingo
- Hayhurst OBOB for Grades 3-5
- Hayhurst Library Curbside Checkout Info
- Call for Volunteers – Hayhurst Fun Committee!
- PTA Clothing Closet – Request Clothing Items
- PPS At-Home Strategies for Distance Learning & Virtual Calming Room
- Updated Library Office Hours and Reading eBooks
- Working Towards Anti-Racism as a Family Parent Nights On Dec. 9 and Feb. 9
- Virtual Auction and Restaurant Night to Support Hayhurst Elementary
- Hayhurst Is a Free Food Program for PPS Students Ages 1-18 (Mon/Wed/Fri, 3-5 PM)
- Now Is the Time to Collect Your Bottles and Cans for Our School’s Food Bag Drive!
- Hayhurst Talented and Gifted (TAG) Nominations Are Open – Submit the Form by Dec. 4th
- 📚 Announcing: Hayhurst Fall Book Fair Online at Annie Bloom’s Books 📚
- Grab & Go Book Bags and Bundles Now Available at the Hillsdale Library!