Portland Parks & Recreation announces plans for what we expect to offer in summer 2021. PP&R’s primary goal is to keep our community healthy and to protect the public from the spread of COVID-19. PP&R designed summer programming to meet public health guidance and to be flexible as conditions change.
Subscribe to Receive School Emails
- EXPANDED Library Checkout Program
- Hayhurst Library is Seeking Overdue Books
- Welcome Back Hayhurst Students!
- Hayhurst Annual Hanging Basket Fundraiser – Orders Due Monday April 5th – Thanks for Your Support
- Fundraising for Next Year at Hayhurst – Ways to Support Our School
- New Art Class Schedule
- Marble Runs Created through Art Class
- Update Re: Hayhurst PTO
- FYI: Multnomah County Library information now available in 9 languages!
- Hayhurst Library Virtual Makerspace
- PPS Covid Case Protocol
- Virtual Afterschool Music Program for all Hayhurst Students!
- Changes to the Library Book Bag Pick Up Schedule
- Terracycle Recycling Programs Available at Hayhurst
- Village Ice Cream Factory Fundraiser for Hayhurst: Thursday, March 18th
- Social Service Fairs | Ferias de servicios sociales: March 12th & 13th, 2021
- Garden Committee Update – Come Grow With Us!
- Hayhurst Chess Students Play Free at OSCF K-12 State Championships!
- Wilson Youth Football Association: Flag Football, Grades 3-8 – *Free*
- Read Across Differences Month with Hayhurst Library